Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Tomorrow is my dear husband's birthday.  Our son is taking us on the Sternwheeler for the brunch cruise tomorrow to celebrate Bob's birthday and mine which is on Thursday so thus the post tonight.  I made my husband a birthday card with a motorcycle on it since he loves his motorcycle almost as much as he loves me--at least I am still in first place.  Thought you would enjoy seeing the birthday card before he does:)  I need a little work on the photography but will keep working on it.  My stamping club will be making this card called a Reverse Negative on Thursday night . This technique has so many possibilities! I "borrowed" the design from Dawn Griffith, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator at www.dawnsstampingthoughts.net.  She has sooo many great ideas!! Have a great day and will let you know how the brunch cruise goes.  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment