Monday, November 22, 2010

Two Posts for Today!

Christmas in the post-War United States                       Image via Wikipedia
I will be sharing two posts today because I couldn't resist sharing with you the ONLINE SPECTACULAR that Stampin' Up! has going for the next NINE days!

Wow!  What a sale!  The ONLINE SPECTACULAR runs November 22-30!  You can view the sale flyer by clicking HERE .

Time to purchase Christmas gifts for the Stampers and Quilters (great price on fabric) on your Christmas list!

Door Buster sales include:
  • My Digital Studio 50% off
  • Designer Fabric 50% off
  • FREE shipping on orders that reach $150.00 (before s&h and tax).  FREE shipping is for online orders only.
  • PLUS when your online order reaches $150.00 or more remember you get the Hostess only items as well as FREE money to spend!
You can order online by going to my website at www.stamphappykat.stampinup.net!

Well, after my next post, I am off to do some online shopping!  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment