Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What a Great Christmas!

Wii FitImage via Wikipedia
Christmas day was spent at Church and with friends.  It was a great day!  A high Sabbath!


I left to visit my darling daughter and granddaughter on Boxing Day (December 26)!  The weather for traveling was perfect and the trip was uneventful! My granddaughter thought celebrating Boxing Day was fun, especially when she found out it was like another Christmas--presents, goodies to eat, family!


I got everything I wanted for Christmas and then some--of course, my Keen Bern Baby Bern Boots plus Wii Fit Plus, Big Shot die cutting machine, the "doctor's" bag for the Big Shot, a Scotch Advanced Tape Glider and an iPhone App magazine.  What more could I ask for?!!!


My favorite part of Christmas was delivering our Christmas Jar.  I am so anxious to start our jar for 2011.  We only saved for one month this year so starting to save in January should yield much more.  Did you deliver a Christmas Jar this year?  If so, you know what I felt like.


I will be traveling home tomorrow to get prepared for our Church New Year's Party.  This is such a busy time of year and I am ready for the busyness to be over.  I told my husband I was going to sleep the whole month of January:)  Do you think I will get away with that?!!!


I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that your New Year will be the best ever.  Kat


en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_Day--everthing you wanted to know about Boxing Day but were afraid to ask!
www.stamphappykat.stampinup.net for information about the Big Shot and "Doctor's" Bag
wiifit.com/ for information about the Wii Fit



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment