Image via WikipediaHappy New Year to all my Retirement Journey friends! I am looking forward to 2011. 2010 had many ups and downs for me but I am planning for 2011 to be progressively uphill.
Do you make New Year's resolutions? I don't usually but decided to try it again this year. What can it hurt?!! Sooo, my New Year's resolutions are:
- Organize my craft room (it is scary right now!).
- Get up at 5:00 every morning except Sunday. Trust me, I need the extra hour:)
- Exercise a minimum of five days a week. I have a treadmill, weight set with bench and Wii Fit Plus--no excuses.
- Lose 30 pounds.
- Read at least one non-fiction book per month. That should be easy because I love self-help books.
- Make all the cards I give this year, including Christmas cards!
- Become reacquainted with www.flylady.net--a great website to help you get organized and keep your house clean! Should have kept up my friendship with the Flylady!
- Remember to take more pictures.
- Paint, paper and tile my kitchen.
- Set goals for each of my resolutions.
Hope you are able to keep your resolutions! I am going to blog about my resolutions one day per week so you can keep up with my progress...or not! No, really, I am determined!
Have a wonderful New Year's Day and be looking forward to the best New Year ever!!! Kat