Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fab Over Fifty

My favorite website for the week is Fab Over Fifty!  I love being over 50 and this website embraces the life of women over 50! My husband occasionally asks if I would want to turn back to clock to my 20s or 30s.  My answer is always "NO THANK YOU!!!" I am finally happy in my own skin. That took me a long time to accomplish and I wouldn't want to go back to the insecure days of my youth for anything.

This website has pajamas made with wicking fabric for women who have hot flashes, plus other stylish pajamas as well. They have health information, beauty tips, a section called "Date My Single Kid", a FOF store and drawings for free trips.

Check out Fab Over Fifty for fun information about growing old gracefully! 

Have a great day--especially if you are Fab and over Fifty:)  Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment