Thursday, March 3, 2011

Having Fun!

On Monday, I traveled through a very rainy and windy Columbia Gorge on the way to my daughter's!  The sky was so dark and dreary I was having second thoughts about traveling but it turned out just fine.  I will be here till next Monday, then travel home again.  Being retired really does have it's advantages!


My granddaughter is a five (almost six, going on seven) year old bundle of energy and imagination. We have played restaurant, school, airplane and pet shop/vet. We have played table games, sat in her little playhouse and talked, had a tea party and slid down the stairs on our bottoms! I helped take her to kindergarten on Tuesday and her Kindermusik class. I love listening to her practice her glockenspiel and the piano. I sleep in her room on a blow-up mattress and have every visit since she was born.  Neither of us would have it any other way:) Being a Gramma is the most amazing opportunity! 


Saturday we will be visiting some very dear friends I have known most of my life. This will be the first time they have seen my granddaughter.  Then on Sunday, I will do a Stampin' Up! workshop before I go home.  I am looking forward to sharing some of the NEW Stampin' Up! products with my hostess and her friends.  I will post our projects next week.


Well, friends, most likely won't blog again this week but am looking forward to catching up and getting back on track with my blogging next week!  


Have a good day and a great weekend!  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment