Monday, April 18, 2011

What's in Your Refrigerator Challenge?!

Friday I did a lot of cooking! I made Potato Soup for dinner plus two loaves of Rosemary, Garlic French Bread, a batch of Double Carob Brownies, an Apple Pie sweetened with crushed pineapple and a Tofu Lemon Creme Pie for potluck on Saturday! Well, my stash is still holding out:) Sunday my stomach was bothering me so I made Haystacks again for my men and they seemed happy with that. I made Miso Soup with Udon noodles for myself that I ate along with Multigrain Chips by Food Should Taste Good and they do!!! Today, I'm not sure yet but one week for me ended yesterday. I am sure from the looks of my refrigerator and pantry I could go for at least another week but Hubby is out and about today so will be bringing home some fresh fruit and veggies:)


www.foodshouldtastegood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment