Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm Baaaccckkk!

Sorry for the lapse in blogging.  I guess it's just like that sometimes.  I follow several blogs and it seems that most of them have a hiatus periodically. 

This past few days I have been busy getting ready for our Happy Stampers Stamping Club that meets this Wednesday. In addition to the projects for the stamping club, I needed a Going Away card, a Baby card and a Birthday card so have been busy.  I will show you some of them today and the rest tomorrow. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did making them.


All supplies for the following cards are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.


This card was made using Not Quite Navy, Whisper White and Early Espresso card stock. The ties were cut out of the Nautical Expedition Designer Series Paper and I used the Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine. This was my husband's Father's Day card.

This card is my Mother's Birthday card and was also one of our stamping club projects last month. I used Bashful Bride, Concord Crush and Very Vanilla card stock. I used the Blossom Petals Builder punch and Build a Blossom stamp set. I also used the Strength and Hope stamp set for the detail behind the blossom and accented it with Basic Pearls. I used Concord Crush and Crushed Curry (retired) classic ink.


This is one of my favorites and was the second project we did for stamping club last month. I made these cards for Father's Day and also for my Brother's Birthday. This one is the Birthday card. I used Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso and Whisper White card stock. The Designer Series Paper was Nautical Expedition that is currently available in the Summer Mini catalog as is The Open Sea stamp set. The "Journey" stamp is from the Define Your Life stamp set that will be retiring the end of this month. I accented with the Early Espresso Baker's Twine and a 5/16" Jumbo Brad in Chocolate Chip.


This card was made while I was just playing around. I was taking care of a friend's two girls for a few days so got out some card stuff for them to play around with. While they were making their cards I started playing with punches.  I used Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry card stock, a retired flower punch, the 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punch, and the flower center is made with a punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack. I topped each flower off with a Basic Pearl. I plan to add a sentiment but haven't decided what yet.


I will share more cards tomorrow so be sure to check back.  Thanks for checking in. I will be visiting my daughter this weekend but hope to be back on a regular blogging schedule starting Tueday, June 28.


Have a great day and a super week!  Kat
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl

    Congrats you are the winner of the A La Card Monkey 300 Followers Blog Candy!!!!

    Lucky Girl!

    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kathy-kat!! Hooray for blog candy!!

    ReplyDelete