Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Look What I Made!!!

I needed some invitations for a picnic we are having so put my thinking cap on and look what I came up with!!!
I bought a new punch from Stampin' Up! called Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer punch and when you punch out the blossom you get these little "watermelon seeds" that I normally throw away. Well, I should be saving them in case I want to make watermelons! I used Real Red and a retired green card stock. The stamp is one I have had for several years and bought from DeNami out of Kent WA! I was very happy with the way they turned out.

Just made a cute little watermelon wedge for the inside. The inside stamp is a Hero Arts stamp I have had for several years as well.

I am sooo anxious to share with you the projects for Happy Stampers stamping club which meets next Wednesday. However, I have to wait until AFTER our club meets so as not to ruin the surprise for the ladies in the club. I am excited because it is a week before the club meeting and the projects are all cut out and ready to go!!!

Have a Great Day!  Kat

1 comment: