Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weight Loss 101

About two months ago I decided to get serious about losing weight. I need to lose 40 pounds and over the last five years have lost 20 of those pounds over and over again. This time I decided to keep at it till I lose every last pound!!!


I signed up for Weight Watchers Online the beginning of August and started walking the dog--great exercise till it gets cold. I am losing slowly but am losing--10 pounds in two months. Thirty more pounds to go! My clothes are already getting loose and some are ready to go to Goodwill.


I will post before and after pictures when I reach my goal!  If you would like to consider Weight Watchers just click on the link. Until October 15 Weight Watchers Online has free signup when you join for three months at $17.95 per month. What a deal! 


On Monday, Dr. Oz introduced his Transformation Nation Million Dollar You--a plan in partnership with Weight Watchers to encourage weight loss, healthy eating and exercise. You can learn more about the Transformation Nation Million Dollar You by clicking HERE.


You will definitely hear more about my weight loss journey--hopefully more good than bad. Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment