Friday, November 18, 2011

Can't Believe It's Friday!

I can't believe it's Friday already! And the Friday before Thanksgiving at that!!! Oh, will I ever be ready?!!! I guess ready or not the company will come so hope I have something good to feed them and the house looks presentable. I made 21 more quarts of applesauce yesterday. The non-canners among you may wonder why 21 and the answer to that is 7 quarts fit in a canner so 21 quarts is three canners full. I have one more batch of applesauce to get done and then the project will be finished--even if I do still have more apples:) The batch I just made was using Fuji and Cameo apples. I love combining varieties to see how it tastes. Very yummy indeed! 


The second card we made at stamping club on Wednesday is this very elegant snowflake card. The base of the card is Night of Navy card stock with Baja Breeze layered on top. The stamping was done on Whisper White card stock.


I used the Snow Swirled stamp set stamping the large snowflake in Basic Gray (stamped off once); the medium snowflake stamped in Night of Navy and the small snowflake stamped in Not Quite Navy. The sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy. Basic Rhinestones were used in the centers of the five largest snowflakes. This card is thanks to Candice at Crafting Elegance. I signed up for her Six Weeks of Christmas emails and this was one of them. Candice has a lot of great ideas so I hope you visit her blog.


Well, got lots of housework left to do today in between pottying the new puppy so better get to it. Have a great day and a wonderful weekend! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment