Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Happy Thanksgiving to one and all! We are looking forward to a day with family, friends and good food.


The turkey's safe at our house because we are vegetarians. So what do vegetarians eat for Thanksgiving? Our menu changes a little every year but there are a few things that are "tradition" as my kids call it! This year we are adding a new food to our menu--one I have been wanting to try for some time. When we drive by Hood River we can see the big Tofurky sign from the freeway. Well, this year we bought a Tofurky Vegetarian Feast. I hope it lives up to my hopes, dreams and expectations! 




Our holiday menu will include:

  • Tofurky Vegetarian Feast
  • Kathy's Holiday Dressing
  • Brussels Sprouts
  • Roasted Vegetables (butternut squash, carrots, Yukon Gold potatoes, parsnips, shallots, mushrooms, elephant garlic)
  • Fresh green salad
  • Cranberry sauce
  • Squash rolls
  • Apple Pie and Vegan Pumpkin Pie with Coconut Milk Whipped Topping
I am thankful for each one of you who take the time to visit my blog. You are important to me. Have a great day with those you love. Kat






No comments:

Post a Comment