Monday, December 12, 2011

December Stamping Club

The card was slightly open when I took the picture so it looks like the top of my box is on crooked:( Oh well, you get the idea anyway. 


This card was so quick, easy and fun to make. The Glimmer Papers from Stampin' Up! are sooo much prettier and shinier in person. This card was totally CASED from Jill Olsen! I loved everything about it. On the video she shows you have to color Silver Glimmer Paper so you get just the color you want. For this card it worked out great to use Red and Silver Glimmer Papers. For this card I used:

  • Whisper White card stock
  • Red and Silver Glimmer Papers
  • Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch
  • Hand-Penned Holidays stamp set
  • Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Basic Rhinestones
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • Dimensionals
Christmas Lodge - by Stampin' Up!For Christmas my friend and stamping cohort gave me the Christmas Lodge stamp set. I LOVE it! This is a great old fashioned Christmas set that is destined to become a classic--at least for me! I have seen so many great cards made with this set on other blogs so am excited to get started using it:)

Tomorrow will start my Seven Tags of Christmas. I think there's actually eight but two of them are related so I photographed them together. At Stamping Club last Wednesday we made the card above and eight different tags. Let me tell you, we were busy, busy, busy! But we got them all done and had a great time doing all the projects. Sooo, see you tomorrow with the first of my Seven Tags of Christmas!

Have a great day and a wonderful week. Sure hope it's warmer where you are than it is here--20 degrees! Brrr!  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment