Monday, December 19, 2011

Tags of Christmas #5

I was so busy today I almost forgot to post Tag # 5! But so glad I remembered in time. 


I got our Christmas boxes and the last of the Christmas cards to the Post Office today plus delivered our last stamping order along with the new Occasions Mini Catalogs (starts January 4) and the Sale-a-bration catalogs (starts January 24)! Whew! 


Oh, by the way, I didn't totally mess up the date on my camera after all! The 09 is the day; 12 is the month! I'll get that straightened out soon.


I did this tag in blue because some of my club members like blue (a lot) so did this one for them but the picture really doesn't do it justice.


For this tag I used:

  • Marina Mist and Whisper White card stock
  • Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Stitched Stockings stamp set
  • Stocking Builder Punch
  • Dazzling Details glitter glue
This tag was done as a 3" X 3" card with the To & From on the inside.

Leave a comment to let me know which tag you like the best but don't forget to come back tomorrow for Tags of Christmas #6:)

Have a great day and a super week! Only six more days till Christmas and today is almost over!!! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment