Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hope My Happy Stampers Aren't Looking!

Last week we had to reschedule our Happy Stampers Stamping Club monthly meeting because of snow and freezing rain. I was NOT a happy stamper:( I look forward to my time with the ladies every month and was disappointed I was going to have to wait another whole week to make it happen! I try not to share the stamping club projects with all of you until AFTER our club meets so it is always a surprise to the ladies what they are going to make. However, I can't wait so am going to let you see ONE project and hope the Happy Stampers aren't looking today.


This is a redo of a project I did in December but we haven't done it for stamping club yet. You can see a video on the original Gift Card Holder at Dawn Griffith's website


For this Gift Card Holder, I used:

  • Whisper White and Basic Black card stock
  • Red Glimmer Paper 
  • Eyelet Border Punch 
  • Heart to Heart Punch
  • 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
  • 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
  • Round Tab Punch
  • generic red envelope
  • retired SU! stamp stamped with Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad. 
The Red Glimmer Paper made a great transition from Christmas to Valentine's Day! Love the Glimmer Papers!!!



The inside has two pockets--one for this cute little note card and one for the gift card! A fun idea for this project is to put TWO little note cards inside--one you write on and one the recipient can use when they regift the Gift Card Holder! 


Now, I hope my Happy Stampers aren't looking but if they are, YES! you get to make this project TONIGHT!!!


I will be back tomorrow with another one of our Happy Stamper projects. Just think Valentine's Day and Red Glimmer Paper!!! 


I am a Happy Stamper today! Thanks for stopping by. Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment