Monday, January 16, 2012

I LOVE My Bed!



I don't know if I've mentioned before that I have Fibromyalgia but I do. And as a result, some days my body just doesn't want to stay upright so go lie in my bed for a bit and all is right with the world again. So the comfort of my bed is important to me. Recently I realized my pillow just wasn't working anymore. My favorite pillow of all time was a down pillow I purchased from Costco about ten years ago. Less than a year ago we decided to go cheap and get a "down alternative" pillow that ended up bunching up in no time at all. Decided to send my personal shopper hubby off to Costco to see about some new down pillows. They didn't have down pillows this time but had Pacific Coast "DownAround" pillows which is like a pillow in a pillow. "Small, springy feathers fill inner pillow for firm support" and "fluffy down-filled outer pillow for soft comfort". The Pacific Coast Feather Company website has them for $35.99 (on sale) and we got two for that price at Costco.


My new pillow is amazing. It is everything the company advertised. There is a zippered outer cover that can be removed for washing but the pillow itself is also machine washable and dryable (add two tennis balls to dryer when drying pillows). They state on the package that the down and feathers are Hyperclean and therefore allergy free. Now, how do they do that?!!! 


If you are looking for new pillows for yourself or want to treat your guests to some really nice pillows, go to Costco for the Pacific Coast Feather Company DownAround Pillows. They have a "30 night comfort guarantee" but as you know with Costco, they will take back just about anything with very little reason. Trust me, you won't need to to take these pillows back but nice to know you could if you wanted to.


Happy napping:) Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment