Friday, January 27, 2012

Saved the Best for Last

I suppose that title could be subjective but decided it was fitting since I saved my favorite Valentine card share till last:)


Was I right? or Was I right?!!! Isn't this just the cutest little card? I Googled for Valentine card ideas and found this card at Inspiration in Action created by Gretchen Barron! Oh, there is sooo much talent out there just waiting to be CASed (copy and share) and I am just the person to do it!!! For this project I used:

  • Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Whisper White and Basic Black card stock
  • Red Glimmer Paper--have I mentioned how much I LOVE it?!!!
  • Wide Oval Punch
  • 1 3/4" Circle Punch
  • 1 1/4" Circle Punch
  • Crop-a-dile
  • Small Heart Punch
  • Red grosgrain ribbon
  • Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
  • Big Shot
  • Sentiment stamped with budget stamp purchased from craft store using Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
The next time I make this card I will move the body up onto the head a little more but love this card nonetheless! 

At the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack I purchased the Girl Love Bots and Boy Love Bots Valentines for my granddaughter to make for her first grade classmates. They are so cute and were such a bargain. The Girl ones were still available last I checked. Don't forget to check back to the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack when you have some crafting dollars that need to be spent:)

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed seeing my Ladybug card as much I enjoyed making it. Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment