Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Everybunny Candy Box

One of our Happy Stampers purchased the Everybunny Stamp Set and wanted some ideas of what to do with it. She didn't know what she was asking!!! I found sooo many ideas on the blogs I regularly check out and only sent her about half of the ideas I saw. Lucky for her:) I sent the idea at left to her and asked if she could make the sample for our Happy Stampers meeting. She did and was so helpful as everybody made their boxes. We colored the images with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Blender Pens--a first for most of us but oh, so fun! I am addicted to Watercolor Wonder Crayons!!! The wonder is that I didn't try them before! We used transparancy sheets to make the lid because I have a whole box of them but Stampin' Up! sells Window Sheets for the same purpose. We used the Scalloped Oval Punch and the Oval Punch for the sentiment. My box is made with Pool Party and Certainly Celery card stock and tied up with the Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon. Now, how cute is this?!!!


We have Brenda Quintana of Qbees Quest to thank for this great box idea! Brenda does great step-by-step tutorials so her projects are easy to reproduce. This adorable little box has an insert to make three sections in the box. I added shredded paper "grass" and Jelly Belly jelly beans. You still have time to make a few before Easter--I have two more to go!


Have a great day! Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment