Wednesday, March 7, 2012

February's Stamping Club Project #1

I am sooo sorry I have been away so long! I didn't realize it had been over a month till I logged on to blog this morning! 


Our Stamping Club projects for February were sooo much fun! Even if the projects weren't fun it is great to get together with a group of ladies and visit!


This card is using Sale-a-bration items which means they were FREE! For every $50 Stampin' Up! order you get to choose an item from the Sale-a-bration catalog for free ($100 order gets two items, etc.)! This card was CASed from Megan Davies @ I Teach Stamping! Megan has so many great ideas and has a VIP class with instruction videos for only $9.95 a month! She frequently posts video instruction for making cards on her blog for free.


For this card I used:


Paper: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral card stock; Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Pads
Stamp Set: Elementary Elegance 
Other: Curly Label Punch and Everyday Enchantment Lucky Limeade Ribbon


The Sale-a-bration items that were: Elementary Elegance stamp set, colored cardstock was from 2011-2013 In Color Card Stock, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad pack! So much fun to get FREE items just for ordering what I wanted to order anyway!


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow for my favorite card we did in February!  Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment