Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Clean & Simple Butterflies

I love the simplicity and elegance of this card. Another great project idea from Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty. This was one of the cards we made at my daughter's Stampin' Up! party--quick, easy, clean and simple! 


For this card I used:

  • Whisper White and Baja Breeze card stock
  • Twitterpated Designer Series Paper (currently in the Occasions Mini Catalog)
  • Loving Thoughts Stamp Set (also in the Occasions Mini)
  • 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon (my new favorite ribbon)
  • Old Olive Stampin' Pad
  • Butterfly Punch
  • Large Pearl Basic Jewels
I have another card ready to put together using pink instead of the blue. I also made one using the largest of the Basic Pearls and that looked really good too. I got my other two Easter Everybunny boxes made so need to get them in the mail. That has to be the hardest for me. It's not hard for me to purchase or make a gift but getting it ready to mail is a whole other story.

Hope you have a great day!  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment