Monday, April 23, 2012

More Summer Smooches!

I just LOVE saying Summer Smooches! And since the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper will be in the new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog, I will be able to use Summer Smooches ALL year long!!! You will definitely see a lot of Summer Smooches over the next few months anyway:)
This card would be wonderful to send to a friend who needs to know you're thinking about her. Or change up the sentiment to send anytime! So simple and so cute! How can you not smile when you see the Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper?!!! Then pair it with the Bright Blossoms stamp set and you have the makings for a great card! For A LOT of great cards!!!


This card was CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) from Norma Pimentel at Pink Bling Crafter. To see her other fun projects just clear everything in the address line after blogspot.com! Thank you Norma for this great card idea!


For this card I used:

  • Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo and Rich Razzleberry 
  • Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
  • Ink: Basic Black and Real Red Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Stamp Sets: Bright Blossoms and Word Play
  • Extras: Dimensionals; Basic Rhinestones
Today is bright and sunny here in North Central Oregon! Should be in the 80s today. I have been taking advantage of the lovely weather by laying out in the sun for about 30 minutes each day--it's happy medicine for me plus LOTS of vitamin D! I hope the weather is wonderful where you are today but if not, do something fun inside to feed your soul! Kat

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card, Kat! Love the clean and simple, yet colorful style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could take credit for the design! I love that there are so many talented stampers out there--like you--that I can CASE! Don't you love the Summer Smooches??? I think I will Summer Smooch all year long!

    ReplyDelete