Thursday, June 21, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms One More Time

Okay, I titled this Betsy's Blossoms One More Time but I can't promise that forever because I LOVE this stamp set! However, I think I can promise for the next couple of weeks! 


Last night was my Happy Stampers Club meeting! We made the Tote (left) and two cards like the ones I have been sharing with you. The Tote is using Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade card stock along with Floral District Designer Series Paper. When you put 4 cards with envelopes in the Tote there is still room for CHOCOLATE!!! What a great gift idea!


Everyone made the card on the right plus they got to pick either the Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade or Baja Breeze card (shown in previous posts) as their second card. For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock
  • Floral District Designer Series Paper
  • Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Betsy's Blossoms Stamp Set
  • Dimensionals
  • Whisper White Medium Envelopes
As promised, the dimensions for this card are:
  • 4 1/4" x 11" Rich Razzleberry card stock
  • 2 1/2" x 4" Baja Breeze card stock
  • 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" Floral District dsp
  • 5 1/4" x 4" Baja Breeze card stock
  • 5" x 3 3/4" Whisper White card stock
  • 3" x 2 1/4" Rich Razzleberry card stock
  • 2 3/4" x 2" Baja Breeze card stock
  • 2 1/2" x 1 3/4" Whisper White
Lots of pieces to this card but oh, so worth it! It will also cost you an extra 20 cents to mail it (US).

Again, thanks to Linda Gutierrez at Stamping Year Round for this card and Tote project. 

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Kat

4 comments:

  1. OH wow - I love this project - I can't wait until we can have access to all this beautiful paper !!

    Following you from SC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,
    I love your tri-fold cards and your "voice" on your blog. Very nice! I'm now following you and hope you'll follow me too.

    Thanks,
    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very gorgeous cards - pretty colors. I am now catching up following from SC - #61

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kat -

    Thanks for following my blog: http://www.StampingWithDawn.blogspot.com. I'm following yours now too!

    ReplyDelete