Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekly Money Check-up

The Weekly Money Check-up is started by Ginna at My Pretty Pennies



  1. The most money I spent this week was on...the trip to my daughter's for my granddaughter's birthday.
  2. Today I am thankful for...being home. It's nice to go but nicer to come home:)
  3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy...My granddaughter's birthday party was so much fun. Watching her with her friends and seeing her personality at work. Visiting with family and friends. It was all good!
  4. I will consider this week a success if...I get the house clean, laundry done, berries picked and stamping order sent in! Anything else will be frosting on the cake:)
  5. My favorite part of the day is...the early morning. I love the promise of a fresh new day! My least favorite is around 5:00 in the evening. I am usually starting to drag by then.
Did you have any money challenges this week? Want to share?!!! Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment