Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

The above quote is a good one for me. I am always afraid to start new things and really need to want it more than I'm afraid of it. Just jump in with both feet and make things happen!


It's time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat:) Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily starts the Chit-Chat each week and I so enjoy playing along. Check out her answers to the Chit-Chat!


So, let's get started...

  • Reading...The Seventh Day Ox by Bradley Booth. A story about a pastor who was sent to Siberia because he wouldn't give up the names of his parishioners to the KGB.
  • Watching...The Glades on Netflix.
  • Listening to...The wind blowing really hard:(
  • Cooking/Baking...Absolutely nothing today. I plan to make bread tomorrow.
  • Happy you accomplished this week...Stamping Club (fun projects and the ladies liked them) and the house got cleaned good:)
  • Looking forward to this week...organizing, making more cards (never have enough) and doing some sewing.
  • Thankful for today...hubby has lots of work right now (works on commission so that's good); yummy food in the garden; phone call from my brother:)
  • What is my favorite summer food and/or drink treat...My favorite summer food is pasta salad and cantaloupe (not together) and my favorite summer drink is Raspberry Lemonade mixed with Rooibos iced tea--yumm!!!
Well, that's it for me for this week! How about you?!!! Tomorrow I will have our third stamping club project for you to see. Thanks for visiting!  Kat

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are always beautiful! I used to love going to stamping club... I rarely scrap now. Need some "mojo "! That's wonderful that hubby is getting so much work now! :) A great blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Carla, you have more mojo than most people I know. You run circles around me!!! Guess I had a little more energy when I was younger! Love your fabric creations!

    ReplyDelete