Friday, August 24, 2012

Open Sea Triple Time Cards

This card was totally CASEd from Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach. I love the Triple Time Stamping technique I first saw on Dawn Olchefske's blog, DO Stamping with Dawn but really wanted to try it with the Open Sea stamp set. I really like how this card turned out and sent it to my brother for his birthday--Happy Birthday baby brother:)

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Other: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Button from Springtime Vintage Big Designer Buttons (retired); Glue Dots; Big Shot; Square Lattice Embossing Folder
NOTE: Be sure to stamp before you emboss:)


While I "liked" the card above, I LOVE this one!!! For this card I used Midnight Muse card stock and Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Pad. To me, this card is striking! I am pretty sure I will be making a few more of these to put in my stash! Makes a great "guy" card and those are really hard to do (for me).

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend! The Oregon State Fair starts today:) We will be going next weekend--probably Sunday! Speaking of Sunday, meet me back here on Sunday night for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! See you then!!!

Kat

3 comments: