Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Perfectly Preserved Raspberry Ripple Tri-fold Card

WOW! That title is a mouthful but I wanted to distinguish it from the post I did HERE using the pear from this fabulous stamp set! 

The inspiration for the Tri-fold card came from my up-line Linda Gutierrez. Her blog is Stamping Year Round and check out what she did with fabric Yoyos! After you see these projects you might just want to get in on the great fabric steal Stampin' Up! currently has going--Discontinued Designer Fabric Bundles for only 99 cents each! Each bundle includes 3 extra wide (27" x 18") fat quarters in coordinating fabrics. When was the last time you purchased even ONE fat quarter for under $1 and this offer is for THREE! This is one of those offers that when it's gone, it's gone so if you want to order some fat quarters email me today!

I FINALLY got all my swap cards done and ready to mail today. I don't know how the stampers do it when they have 50 or 100 swap cards to make! I only had 16 and felt like I was running a marathon!!! Did I tell you that I accidentally signed up for two swap places:( Oh well, that means I will get twice the number of cards back! I made the card with the pears for one group and the one above for the other group. I do have to say though that I love, love, love this stamp set!!! And the coordinating Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper! 
card open

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Paper: Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard and Very Vanilla cardstock; Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper
  • Perfectly Preserved stamp set
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Raspberry Ripple, Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso
  • Other: Dimensionals (of course), Linen Thread, Big Shot, Cannery Set Framelits Dies
closeup of the adorable jar

Currently my top three Stampin' Up! stamp sets (in order) are:
  1. Perfectly Preserved
  2. Tea Shoppe
  3. Creative Elements
But that could change depending on the day and my mood:) I love stamping and I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! My customers and my team members are the best ever!!! I love the support I get from other demonstrators who have nothing to gain from helping me. Currently Stampin' Up! has a promotion called  The Spooktacular Project Kit Offer. When you sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for only $99 you get $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice PLUS a $60 Halloween Project Kit! 
I would love having you as a member of my team. Email me today if you are interested.

Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by to visit. 

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment