Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Raspberry Tart Double Pocket Card

One pocket on the front
Where has this paper been all my life?!!! In my stash, of course. I purchased it on the Stampin' Up Clearance Rack  a year or more ago and I am just now discovering it:( I can be really slow sometimes! The Designer Series Paper is called Raspberry Tart and I paired it with one of the new In Colors, Gumball Green. Great contrast, don't you think?

This card was CASEd from Patty Bennett at Patty's Stamping Spot. I had brought out this package of retired dsp for Kelley to craft with on Monday and when I got to looking at it I knew I wanted to try Patty's Double Pocket Card.

One pocket on the inside
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Paper: Gumball Green, Rose Red and Whisper White card stock; Raspberry Tart Designer Series Paper (retired)
  • Stamp sets: Tea Shoppe and Loving Thoughts
  • Eyelet Border Punch (retired)
  • Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate and Dimensionals
Patty used the Two Tags Bigz Die which I don't have so I just made my own bookmarks to go in the pockets. 

This card is super cute and super easy! A great way to use some of your favorite Designer Series Paper!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you had a good time and that you will find the time to do some crafting soon. 

Have a great day!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment