Friday, August 31, 2012

So Sorry...


Sometimes I don't need things to be easy I just know that it will work out in the end. This quote says that to me. In the King James Version it says, "For with God nothing shall be impossible." I think I like that even better. With my God all things are possible:) I hope you will rest in that promise this weekend.

So sorry to be missing for most of this week! This has just been one of those weeks! However, I will be back on Monday for sure but hopefully in time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Sunday we are going to the Oregon State Fair in Salem so it will depend on what time we get back and how tired I am.

I have so much to share with you so be looking for more posts next week.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend--hopefully with family and friends. 

2 comments: