Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

My picture is of a card I received in the mail last week from Alison Plummer from France. I participated in an RAK Swap and Alison is the one I was partnered with for August. What a great card and so fun to get mail from France:) Believe it or not, it was even fun mailing a card TO France!

Well, it's time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat. We are started off each week by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily so be sure to check in with Carla to see what she's been up to.

I am...

Reading...Nothing:( Need to start the second book in the Jane Kirkpatrick series I started, The Kinship and Courage Series.

Watching...I watched the Snows of Kilimanjaro on PBS this morning and we watched Soda Springs this afternoon but don't have anything planned for tonight.

Listening to...Our wind turbine making power for our home:)

Cooking/baking...It's hot so haven't been doing much real cooking. However, I filled our food dryers with peaches today and we started our first ever batch of sauerkraut (shredded 17 pounds of cabbage)!

Happy I accomplished this week...I can't think of anything special I accomplished but I got the things done that needed to be done and remained sane:) I guess that in itself is an accomplishment!

Looking forward to this week...A special day with my favorite 10 year old:) She loves to craft and so do I! We will spend the whole day crafting, playing with the dogs and maybe watching a movie on Netflix. 

Thankful for today...The sauerkraut is finally started. It was a total unknown for me and hubby took the lead on the project but it is in the crock and hopefully will turn out. We will know in 4-6 weeks!

*Bonus Question*

As a famous athlete, you are offered a $500,000 endorsement to promote a product that you dislike and would NEVER use. Do you endorse it?

No, no, absolutely not! I could never endorse something I didn't really think was the best product of it's kind out there.  

So, that's it for my Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit again tomorrow.

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment