Monday, September 17, 2012

Holiday Catalog Swaps Arrived

Card from Laurie Reaume
I was so excited when my Holiday Catalog Swaps arrived in the mail! However I only received 7 instead of 14 but Liz has already popped the other 7 in the mail to me so should get them sometime this week. Whoo Hoo! I can hardly wait. If they are anything like the first batch, I will be thrilled indeed! The main rule of this swap was to use something from the the Holiday Catalog!


Closeup of Laurie's Watercolored design


This first card is from Laurie Reaume. She used the Winter Memories stamp set which she watercolored. She also used the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper. Very nice. Thank you, Laurie!

I will try to get back later today with a few more of these great swaps!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment