Friday, September 21, 2012

More Holiday Catalog Swaps

Whoo Hoo! My second group of Holiday Catalog Swaps arrived in the mail on Wednesday! It was perfect timing because I was able to take them to stamping club with me to show the ladies:) Now remember, the swap cards needed to include items from the Holiday Catalog that started on August 1.

The next two cards are using the same stamp set but very different designs. How fun is that?!!! 

This first card is from Sally Jernigan who lives in New Albany, OH. As near as I can figure, she used the following Stampin' Up! products for this card:

  • Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla card stock
  • Owl Occasions stamp set
  • Classic Stampin' pads: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Early Espresso
  • Modern Label Punch
  • Labels Collection Framelits
  • Basic Rhinestones

The second card using the Owl Occasions stamp set is from Wanda Dodds. For Wanda's card she used (I am guessing here by what I see):
  • Crumb Cake and Real Red card stock
  • Snow Festival Designer Series Paper
  • Owl Expressions stamp set
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Real Red, Gumball Green and Soft Suede
  • Scallop Circle Bigz Die
  • Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon
  • Other: Dazzling Diamonds, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals
Thank you Sally and Wanda for these fun cards! This swap has certainly given me lots of good ideas:)

I hope you will come back on Sunday evening for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! I have missed the last two and it's like missing out on your favorite weekly coffee visit with friends. Sooo, hope you come by to visit. Until then, Happy Stamping!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. These are tooo adorable!!!! i do not have this set yet , just looking at your creations is making me want to get it.
    Tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loved all the swap cards I got! This was my first swap and it was a great experience!

      Delete