Monday, November 5, 2012

Day of Gratitude Triple Time Card


The card above is one we did at our Happy Stampers Club meeting last month and I also sent it to The Cupboard Trilogy as one of my Design Team projects for November. I truly LOVE this card!!! First of all, Day of Gratitude is a great stamp set and I am so glad I purchased it last year! This set will be a keeper for me even when it retires. I have a hard time parting with stamp sets anyway but need to do a big purge SOON!!!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla
  • Day of Gratitude stamp set
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie and Early Espresso
  • Always Artichoke Seam Binding Ribbon
I decided to stamp the sentiment in the bottom right hand corner--for no particular reason other than I liked it:)

Have a great day! I am off to get some applesauce made and canned. My goal for today is 21 quarts so will let you know how I do!

Do you put food up for the winter? Can, freeze, dry or purchase food to put in the root cellar?

2 comments:

  1. I freeze broccoli from the garden and we usually can salsa in the fall. Frozen berries are a favorite and in past years I've canned applesauce. Better gardening efforts on my part would be helpful; buying lots of produce for processing is not nearly as fruitful financially as processing put of the garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I canned salsa one year and it was great but haven't done it since:( We don't buy produce for processing, just to put in the root cellar for winter--sweet potatoes, potatoes, beets, cabbage--stuff that keeps! I haven't tried freezing my own broccoli--we seem to eat it too fast!

      Delete