Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes



Hooray! My Happy Stampers meet tonight!!! I enjoy our time together--lots of laughs, food, and crafting, of course! Such a great bunch of ladies! I LOVE being their Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!!

I love the simplicity of today's card! It is a swap card I made but not saying who it's going to so I don't spoil the surprise:) My club/team started a swap this month plus I am sending a card for Brian's swap at Stamp with Brian. So fun to get the cards from other people who have such GREAT ideas and are sooo talented!



Did you know that Mary Fish's Stampin' Pretty Pals are having a blog hop?!!! You won't want to miss it! There are 25 stops so grab a cuppa, put your feet up and start The Pals Blog Hop. I am not part of the blog hop but didn't want you to miss out on all the amazing projects they have to show. Okay, I think my ADD kicked in so better get back to MY card!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Whisper White, Gumball Green and Cherry Cobbler
  • Ornament Keepsakes stamp set
  • Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Big Shot with Holiday Frame Embossing Folder and Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies
  • Other: Dimensionals (of course), Basic Pearl, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine and spritzed with spray made with Champagne Shimmer Paint and rubbing alcohol.
This card is so easy it wouldn't take any time at all to make 50 of them for family and friends! 

Have a great day! I will be back tomorrow with one of our Happy Stampers Club projects! Sure to please!!!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment