Tuesday, January 29, 2013

25 Years--Oh My!


For my new readers, I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and will celebrate my THREE year anniversary in March:) WOW! Can't believe it has already been that long! I am what you might call a Hobby Demonstrator because I am not currently running it as a "business" although I have two amazing ladies in my downline and have one club meeting a month--my delightful and fun Happy Stampers! So I really am a business just not a growing one at this point! I LOVE what I do!

Stampin' Up! will be celebrating their 25 Year Anniversary all. year. long!!! How fun is that?!!! Check the Stampin' Up! website regularly to make sure you don't miss anything! If you have any questions, just click the "email me" button on the top right of this page.

Today I made the card for The Cupboard Trilogy Design Team project and I really love it! Can hardly wait to show it to you but have to wait till February 1. Being on the design team for The Cupboard Trilogy has really stretched me to come up with my own designs instead of always reproducing someone else's.

Have a great day! I hope you get some time to do some crafting:)

What is your favorite craft or hobby? Are you able to do it regularly or wish you had more crafting time?

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Wow.. that's awesome, Kat!! My fave at the moment is definitely sewing. I am trying to get back into cardmaking & scrapbooking though! We'll see how that goes!! Would be nice to use up some supplies! ;) lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the items you sew! I really want to get back into sewing and am working in that direction. Have fun with the cardmaking and scrapbooking! I will look forward to seeing your creations:)

      Delete