Friday, February 22, 2013

A Little Gift for Myself

It's not like I don't have a lot of crochet patterns and pattern books already but I frequent Sandra's blog, Diary of a Stay at Home Mom, and see all the fun things she crochets so decided to splurge and buy myself some fun new pattern booklets.


I ordered these from Annie's Crafts (used to be Annie's Attic) before I left for vacation last week. I picked them up at the post office yesterday! 



Sandra showed some Bavarian Crochet she was doing on her blog and I was intrigued by it. I looked all over the internet for patterns and found several but in the end decided to get a book from Annie's. I have always liked Annie's patterns because they are easy to read and the directions are straight forward--no mumbo jumbo! The other two books were impulse purchases but I think I am going to enjoy them. 


Isn't this one cute! I am planning to make some dishcloths and potholders for Christmas gifts. Yes, indeed, I'm thinking ahead! I may even make some up for a giveaway! Would you be interested?


This one is for potholders! I really like the looks of it!


And, last but not least, I purchased the above as a digital download on my iPad because I wanted to take it with me on my trip to the coast. I am currently crocheting the doily on the cover. I am on the row of cute pink flowers and have half of them done. I wasn't able to work on it this week because of my flu bug but am getting ready to start crocheting again!

I think these pattern booklets should keep me busy for quite awhile and I look forward to showing off what I make. Stay tuned:)

Have a great day and I will be back on Sunday evening for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat. For real this time:)

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment