This was a really fun, though time-consuming, card we made at our Happy Stampers Club last week! The bunny is made entirely using punches (except the cotton ball tail, of course)! I saw this project on Pinterest but forgot to write down who made it so if it was you or someone you know, please let me know and I will be happy to give credit where credit is due:)
For this super cute card, I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade card stock; Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (one of the free choices during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order)
- Punches: Full Heart Punch (for head and body); Extra Large Oval (outside ears); Large Oval (inside ears and feet); 3/4" Circle (cheeks and heel pads); Crop-a-dile (small toe pads but could use 1/16" Circle handheld); Small Heart (nose); 1/2" Circle (white of eyes); Circle from Itty Bitty Punch Pack (for black of eyes); Scallop Oval and Large Oval (sentiment layers)
- All White pieces of bunny were sponged with Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pad ink
- Sentiment stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes set
- Other: Dimensionals, Sycamore Street 5/8" Ribbon in Pool Party (one of the free choices during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order), White Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, cotton ball (not SU!)
I will be back tomorrow with another of our Happy Stampers projects--another Easter card! Have a great day!