I wanted to share another Happy Stampers Club project with you. This is another project I saw on Pinterest. I didn't write down who made it. I will be working on that as I really want to give credit where credit is due.
I think this card is stunning! I love everything about it! And it was fun to make:)
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Card stock: So Saffron, Early Espresso, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
- Punches: Boho Blossom, Bird Builder, Scallop Oval
- Big Shot with Lattice Bigz Die and Little Leaves Sizzlits Die
- Classic Stampin' Pads: Marina Mist and Early Espresso
- Sentiment is from Easter Blossoms stamp set (retired)
- Other: Mini Glue Dots; Dimensionals; brads (not Stampin' Up!)
I hope you enjoy seeing the cards as much as I enjoy making them and showing them off!
Have a great day!