Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Digital Studio

Last year for Mother's Day I asked for and received the software program My Digital Studio for my computer. It is a scrapbooking and cardmaking program but truly there is so much more you could use it for! How about creating and printing party decorations?!!! Making your own invitations for any event? Creating blog headers? Okay, I can hear you saying, "But I'm just not very creative!" Fortunately for you and for me, Stampin' Up! has what we affectionately call "Download Tuesday"! Wait till you see the hundreds (thousands?) of downloads Stampin' Up! has to offer! I guarantee you will be overwhelmed by the downloads!

For the last several months I have played with the MDS program--made a few cards, a few scrapbook pages, some blog headers but last month my Stampin' Up! upline, Jill Olsen, offered an online MDS class to her downline for $20! That's $20 for four two-hour classes plus homework!!! What a deal! I jumped on it and it was a good thing I did because the class times filled up within just a few hours of the announcement! Today is my fourth class and it has been sooo worth it! 

My first homework assignment was to create a tag...


For the tag I used the Sale-a-bration CD that I got for FREE!

My 2nd homework assignment was to create a scrapbook page with a calendar element. Notice the torn edges on the photo and the two cropped corners! Impressive, right?!!!


This is one of my favorite pictures of Rocky...in the windowsill trying to get after Beau outside! Very naughty indeed!!!

My third homework assignment just got turned in yesterday!

Card Front

I was to take a card template and make changes to it. 

Card Inside
The inside of the card was blank on the template so I had to create something but with digital stamps it was a breeze!

Card Back
And, of course, I had to personalize it but that wasn't part of the assignment:)

You can download a free trial version of My Digital Studio that will allow you to play with it for 30 days! Then you can purchase the full My Digital Studio for just $19.95!!! This software previously sold for $79.95! If you decide to get the free trial version or purchase MDS and don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please pick me--Kathy Skinner in Oregon!

Well, it's just about time for my class to start so gotta scoot! Have a great day!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Cute & awesome; you are very creative, unlike myself *smile*. Good think I have so many creative friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! You are creative, just in different ways!

      Delete