Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday


It's time again for Thankful Thursday! This has been a good week! 

This week I am thankful for...

#1...Spring! It appears that Spring has sprung in my part of the world:) This week we have had much needed rain but could sure use more. Yesterday it was sunny and in the 60s! The longer days are nice too!

#2...finishing the My Digital Studio webinar series! As I said yesterday, it was really good and I learned a lot! Jackie Bolhuis was the instructor and she did a great job!

Our Great Dane, Beau


#3...figuring out how to get our Great Dane, Beau, to eat. He has been a poor eater since we got him a year and a half ago and is super thin even for a Great Dane. His previous owner fed him "people food" including burgers from the drive-through:( So, we have started putting a can of low sodium soup on his dog food and he eats every. last. bite! Maybe now he will put on some weight:)

My Morning Smoothie

#4...my morning Smoothie! For the last month hubby and I have been drinking a yummy Smoothie for breakfast using Sunwarrior protein powder, bananas, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and apples! Since we discovered our food allergies, a lot of typical breakfast foods are off limits so this smoothie has been amazing!

#5...It's only 4 more days till I go to my darling daughter's! I will spend a week with my daughter and granddaughter AND it will be my granddaughter's Spring Break! Lots of fun to be had by all:)

What are you thankful for today?

Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment