Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Welcome to the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! For my new readers via the A to Z Blog Challenge, Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily starts us off each week with simple rules and a photo. Now it's my turn!


My photo is of a card I made using the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set by Stampin' Up! For this card I used Island Indigo, Real Red, and Sahara Sand. My daughter had a small piece of Designer Paper that truly inspired the whole card!

So on with the Chit-Chat! I am...

Reading...Still reading The Widow of Larkspur Inn. For our read aloud we have started The Daybreakers by Louis L'Amour (another book in the Sackett series).

Watching...Just watched the movie Playing for Keeps starring the ever so yummy Gerard Butler!

Listening to...Hubby had the radio playing all day but it is absolutely quiet in here right now. Ahhh...bliss!

Cooking/Baking...I made Mushroom Barley Soup with a big green salad for dinner! For salad dressing I made a Honey Mustard Vinaigrette--sooo yummy! I also made some Coconut Crunch Cookies! The first batch was GF but want to make a regular batch as well.

Happy I accomplished this week...I managed to keep up with the A to Z Blog Challenge:) 

Looking forward to next week...Hubby and I are going on another little holiday starting Thursday! Hopefully I will have some pictures for you of beautiful Sunriver, Oregon!

Thankful for today...I am starting to feel better after a fibromyalgia slump--pain, tired, etc. Fortunately, with rest and good nutrition, I am feeling better.

*Bonus Question* What is my *ideal* wake up time and what time do you usually wake up? My ideal wake up time is 5:00 but I usually don't wake up till 7:00 or 7:30. I'm working on it.

Thanks for stopping by for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Tomorrow I will be back with my A to Z Blog Challenge post featuring the letter M. See you then!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your card!! The colours are beautiful! :) I have to agree on Gerard Butler.. he was in the movie I saw last night too!! Nice eye candy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carla! It was one of those cards that turned out better than it was in my head:)

    ReplyDelete