Wednesday, April 24, 2013

T is for Thankful

I had a lot of things going around in my head that start with T but finally settled on Thankful. I usually have a Thankful Thursday post but this month it hasn't worked in with the letter of the day.


Just so you don't forget what my Thankful Thursday button looks like, I thought I would show it off once again:) 

Today I am thankful...

#1...We returned on Monday night refreshed from a few days away. Nothing fancy but definitely relaxing.

#2...Hubby has been struggling with a back problem and he has NEVER had a back problem before. Monday he went got a deep tissue massage in Bend before we came home; today he went to the Chiropractor and I think (keep your fingers crossed) he is finally on the mend. 

#3...The five year old son of some friends was having a rash and stomach problems. They have narrowed it down to gluten. While being gluten intolerant isn't something to be thankful for, finding out the problem is!

#4...I walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes today. I really want to make this a habit!

#5...We are having dinner with some friends on Saturday. We haven't seen them for months and I miss them.

Well, that's it for today! I am trying to catch up with my A to Z Blog Challenge so have a couple more posts to write! Next year, I will write some ahead and have them ready to post...just in case. I am trying to think of a crafty theme for next year. Any ideas?!!!

Kat

4 comments:

  1. I used to write a gratitude blog, but got tired of maintaining two blogs. However, I find that if I focus on all that I have to be thankful for, I'm a much happier person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure I couldn't keep up with two blogs! Sometimes I have trouble keeping up with one! Yes, I am happier when I remember to be thankful!

      Delete
  2. Oh, I hope your husband feels better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He got better then worse again. Might be a rib out:( If he's not better by tomorrow, he will try the Chiropractor again.

      Delete