Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Mail Times Two

When I picked up the mail last weekend I was pleasantly surprised to have not one, but two pieces of Happy Mail! I signed up with VC Rocks which is active from May 1 through August. So far I have received 3 RAK cards and have enjoyed the challenges. I am also taking part in a Fancy Fold Card Swap. I am looking forward to a fun summer with the VC Rockers:) 


The card above was made by Samantha Ovitt from Vermont. Her blog is Samie's Sentiments. I love the way she used flags of designer series paper to make her card front! The Marina Mist 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon really sets it off! Wow! Super easy and fun!


This second card was made by Gloria Washek from Oregon. She used the Mixed Bunch stamp set with the Blossom Punch. For the sentiment she used the Loving Thoughts stamp set. Gloria embossed the flowers and card front with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.

Thank you Samantha and Gloria for these great cards!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment