Friday, May 3, 2013

Oh Whale, Thanks!

Oh my! I got so wrapped up in the A to Z Blog Challenge that I really got backed up on cards to show you! Sooo, that means you will get card posts most of next week too!

This is one of the super cute cards we made at our Happy Stampers Club in April!


This card is using the Oh, Whale stamp set from the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog and isn't it the cutest thing?!!! This card was inspired by and totally copied from one I saw on Dawn Griffith's blog, Dawn's Stamping Thoughts! Dawn's videos are great and she gives all the measurements you need to make the card:) Makes it easy!!!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue and Whisper White
  • Sunshine and Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (available thru May 31)
  • Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Oh, Whale! stamp set with coordinating Clearlits Die
  • Punches: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle, Word Window, Modern Label
  • Other: Dimensionals
I hope you like this card!

Kat








No comments:

Post a Comment