Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bashful Blue Baby Bundle

I really wanted to get back for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat but hubby got sick and we had to take him to the doctor (yes, on a Sunday) so didn't get home till nearly midnight! I was totally wiped out on Monday--I am NOT a night owl! So didn't get the Happy Homemaker Monday done either:(

Hubby is better but now my week is all messed up! Please bear with me.

I got my Father's Day cards in the mail today--yay! You can see them HERE and HERE. I had to make one more of the fishing cards today before mailing. Then I needed a card to mail off with the baby afghan I showed you HERE! So, went to Pinterest and found a darling card by Cindy Elam. Her blog is Heart's Delight Cards. I decided to use Bashful Blue since it's for a little boy! 


It looks like I need a little more light for my photos:( I will work on that!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:


  • Card Stock: Whisper White and Bashful Blue (retired)
  • Stamp Sets: Baby Bundle (retired) and Sassy Salutations
  • Midnight Muse Classic Stampin' Pad
  • Adorning Accents Embossing Folder
  • Other: Whisper White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, 1/4" Navy Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Vintage Faceted Designer Button, Real Red Marker
Thanks, Cindy, for a great idea for the perfect baby card!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet cards! I too am good for nothing after a late night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It generally takes me 3 days to recover from one late night! However, I am married to a night owl!

      Thank you for your kind words:)

      Delete