Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mosaic Madness Thank You


I just received some really fun new products in my last Stampin' Up! order and was anxious to use them so decided to make some Thank You cards with it--15 to be exact! WOW! Is this amazing or what?!!! The inspiration for this card came from Heather Heroldt but I couldn't find a stamping website for her so you could see her version. Suffice it to say, I changed it quite a bit--Yay me! That's really something for the person who always copies *exactly*! Maybe I'm learning something:)

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card Stock: Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe (these are two of the new InColors)--love Baked Brown Sugar
  • Stamp Sets: Mosaic Madness (NEW) and Sassy Salutations
  • Classic Stampin' Pads: Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Big Shot with Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder (NEW) and Apothecary Accents Framelits (new to me:)
  • Other: Dimensionals and 3/16" Metallic Brads (retired) 
I used the new InColor, Pistachio Pudding on a few of the cards because I happen to know one of my customers really likes that color. Just had to see what the card looked like with a different color!


I added pearls instead of brads to my downline cards. What do you think? I love the new InColors and though I was hesitant about the Mosaic products, I have learned to love them while doing this project. I think you will see more of them over the next year!

If you placed a Stampin' Up! order with me last month or are one of my team members, one of these cards will appear in your mailbox soon:)

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment