Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fancy Fold Swap Card #4


Another wonderful card from the VC Rocks Fancy Fold Swap! I love the way Ria used the Mosaic Punch to make the closure for this card! This card was made by Ria Blackwell using the new Mosaic products from Stampin' Up!

For this card Ria used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Paper: So Saffron, Very Vanilla and Basic Gray card stock; Nouveau Chic Designer Series Paper
  • Stamps: Mosaic Madness and Perfectly Penned
  • So Saffron Classic Stampin' Pad

This last card was made by Linda Wyatt. I don't have an ingredient list from her so I will try to decipher her card for you. This card is a tri-fold card--one of my all time favorites!

For this card Linda used the following Stampin' Up! supplies (I think):

  • Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Strawberry Slush card stock
  • Stamps: Feel Goods; Wildflower Meadow
  • Ink: Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight and Pistachio Pudding
  • Other: Basic Rhinestones; Gingham Garden Washi Tape
Well, that's it for the Fancy Fold Cards! I have enjoyed these so much and am looking forward to my next swap which is the Artist Trading Cards! Stay tuned, I will get the ATC swaps back around the end of July.

Do you have any special plans for the 4th of July holiday?

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment