Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Favorite Summer-time meal--Pasta Salad
After a rough week--must have been the flu--I am back! Sorry for the inconsistent blogging last week:( This week should be considerably better!

It is time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily hosts the Chit-Chat each week. Be sure to check our her blog to see what she's been up to this week.

I am...

  • Reading...The Covenant by Beverly Lewis. This book has been my answer to this question a few times but I didn't actually get it started. Now I am about 30% into the book so I think it's a given I will be able to finish it this week.
  • Listening to...The movie that's playing (not sure what it is).
  • Watching...Not sure what's on the TV at the moment.
  • Cooking/Baking...Not cooking or baking today.
  • Happy I accomplished this week...I survived the flu! There were a couple of days when I wasn't sure I would...or wanted to:(
  • Looking forward to next week...We are getting together with two of hubby's brothers and their wives for the weekend! Should be fun:)
  • Thankful for today...I am feeling better and starting to get my strength back! 
  • Bonus Question: What are you most looking forward to this summer? We are looking forward to a visit with Marie from Germany. She was a foreign exchange student of some friends a couple years ago and spent quite a bit of time with us. Hopefully we will be able to see her next week; she is visiting the United States for a few weeks! 
Well, it looks like that is me for this Sunday Night Chit-Chat! I hope you are having a great day and a wonderful summer. 

Kat

4 comments:

  1. It's rough getting the flu in the summer of all times. I've been down that round a few times this past winter. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the first few days I wasn't sure what was up just felt kinda bum but then it hit like a brick! Fortunately didn't last long!

      Delete
  2. Awww.. ((Kat)) Sorry to hear that you were sick! :( I'm glad that you're starting to feel better though! Take care of yourself and get lots of rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carla! Seems like we all get sick at one time or another...guess it was my turn:(

      Delete