Thursday, August 8, 2013

Cards from Ellen

A couple days ago I shared with you the wonderful package I received from Ellen in Minnesota but today I wanted to show each individual card with a breakdown of what I "think" is going on in each one. 

This first card is a super fun card! I love the Epic This and That dsp!


For this card Ellen used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Paper: Whisper White and Calypso Coral card stock; Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper
  • Ink: Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green and Calypso Coral
  • Yippee-Skippee! stamp set
  • Other: 7/16" burlap-inspired Trim

This card uses one of my very favorite new stamp sets...Flower Shop--LOVE IT! And don't you love the way she used the new Envelope Liner Framelits on the envelope?!!! I don't own those Framelits yet but they are on my list!

For this card Ellen used the following Stampin' Up! products:
  • Paper: Whisper White and Daffodil Delight card stock; Epic Day This and That (I think) Designer Series Paper
  • Ink: Basic Black
  • Stamp Sets: Flower Shop and Happy Day
  • Other: Pansy Punch and Envelope Liner Framelits

For this last card, Ellen let the Epic Day This and That Paper take center stage! I love it!

For this card Ellen used the following Stampin' Up products:
  • Paper: Basic Gray and Calypso Coral card stock; Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper
  • Ink: Basic Gray and Calypso Coral
  • A Fitting Occasion stamp set
  • Other: Basic Gray 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
I hope you enjoyed seeing Ellen's cards up close and personal today! I sure enjoyed receiving them. 

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment