Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

It's time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat! Each week we are hosted by the very talented and super busy Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily.


My picture for the Chit-Chat is of our early peach tree. The peaches are sooo sweet and yummy! Unfortunately, Friday we had a huge wind and thunder storm; half the peaches ended up on the ground:( 

So now, let's get started!

I am...

Reading...second reading of The Fast Metabolism Diet (lots to digest)!

Watching...The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel; tomorrow night I am looking forward to watching Secret Millionaire:)

Listening to...The movie we're watching.

Cooking/Baking...Too hot to do either so just fixing quick and easy meals!

Happy I accomplished this week...Not sure I really accomplished anything this week. lol 

Thankful for...All the delicious food in the garden! I think this is what I was thankful for last week but it's still wonderful:)

Bonus Question: Can you walk well in high heels? Do you wear them often?
I love high heels but not over 3" high! I used to wear them more than I do now. Now I just wear them to church and for special occasions. I don't do the super skinny heels anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that tree is beautiful! I love my garden too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially love trees that have yummy fruit on them:)

      Delete