Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Oh dear! It looks like it's been a week since I last posted:( Last week was such a busy week! So glad I can participate in the Sunday Night Chit-Chat this week:) Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily is our host for the weekly Chit-Chat! So, let's get started!

Our severely pruned tree is coming back!
I am...

Reading...Just finished Silver Boat by Luanne Rice and am just finishing up The Covenant by Beverly Lewis. I'm anxious to get started on my new Debbie Macomber book, The Inn at Rose Harbor (a visit back to Cedar Cove).

Watching...Secret Millionaire--love it! We watched Despicable Me this afternoon:) So cute!

Listening to...Rocky snoring and the TV.

Baking/Cooking...Haven't done much baking or cooking lately.

Happy I accomplished this week...I kept my head above water this week and sometimes that's enough!

Looking forward to next week...It's time for my Happy Stampers to meet this week and I so enjoy getting together with these ladies...my friends!

Grateful for this week...For the last month, our dear young friend Marie from Germany has been visiting her former host family. She was a Foreign Exchange Student a couple years ago and we became such good friends with her. Last week we were fortunate to have her spend the night and then we took her to the airport the next day. I miss her so much already but was so happy we got to spend some time with her.

*Bonus Question* What is my favorite candy treat? I really like red licorice but also enjoy dark chocolate:)

Well, that's it for me today! 

Kat






No comments:

Post a Comment